Monday, May 2, 2011

Trip back to Florida

We got to the Point Salines Airport early and checked our two bags. One was overweight as I was bringing some parts to my Village Marine water maker home, so moved some stuff out of the bag and into my carry on.

Got thru immigration and customs and while waiting for the flight to board I was paged by American Airlines. Turned out I had been selected for a random inspection of checked bags so had to travel into the airport and open my bags for additional screening. Wouldn't you know it - they wanted to xray two boxes - one with the high pressure pump and one with the motor.

Trip home was uneventful and on time and we were back home in Punta Gorda by 6pm.

We now will be sorting out 6 months of mail, restocking the house, and starting work on a myriad of boat and home projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment