Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Working on projects again

I've started working on boat projects again so I am well on the road to recovery.  I had ordered a new plastic holding tank for a friends IP31 and an external level monitor.  I installed and calibrated the monitor and now waiting a few more weeks before tackling the re installation effort.  I'd been working on a web site using Google sites but found I did not like some of the restrictions on format so I registered a new domain (www.svGrainne.com) and have started developing a new web site.  That effort continues as I expand on some of the projects/upgrades that we've completed.

This weeks project has been the redesign of the boat PC control panel - parts are on order and will post a few pictures of the new panel once complete.

 

1 comment: