Sunday, October 9, 2011

Boat Show

We visited the boat show on Thursday and again today courtesy of Island Packet Yachts.  Thursday was great but more crowded that we expected.

We toured the new Island Packet 360 yacht and had a great time exploring and getting new ideas as we continue to upgrade and recondition our boat.  I had a nice talk with Ed of Gratitude Yachting Center and got a chance to poke around a little more on the boat.

We met other IP owners at the Fleet Reserve Club then walked up the hill to the Rams Head Tavern and had a great lunch and some good Fordham Draft Beer.  After Lunch we walked back to the show and I tested my new bladder control!  The beer made it tough but I survived.

Today's visit was with super weather (even better than Thursday) and with what I thought was a somewhat smaller crowd.  Only saw one other IP owner but did see an IP out in the Mooring field.

Will post some photos once I locate a USB cable for my camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment