Saturday, July 27, 2013

P I E ............ pie

We've had a great summer so far, lots of eating and enjoying our time ashore.  I looked at Greg's blog yesterday and he mentioned fondue.  I love fondue but really like fruit, if it is in a pie....! 

Thought I should mention one of my favorites - Lesley's apple pie.  I think there are 4 different apples in the pie, the crust is wonderful and the filling is awesome.  So now that I've finished this pie it's time for a cherry pie (Trader Joe's Cherries), perhaps some homemade peach ice cream, or maybe a homemade Key Lime pie or pressure cooker chocolate swirl cheesecake.

Let's eat.....................

Steak au Poivre, lyonnaise potatoes, fresh asparagus for dinner tonight (my turn to cook) but wondering what we will have for desert now that the pie is gone?
 

1 comment:

  1. Pie
    Pie
    Me oh my
    Nothing tastes sweet, wet, salty and dry
    all at once so well as pie
    Apple!
    Pumpkin!
    Minced
    an' wet bottom.
    I'll come to your place everyday if you've got em'
    Pie
    Me oh my
    I love pie

    ReplyDelete