Friday, November 11, 2011

Happy Birthday to me!

Had a great day today - 11/11/2011 my birthday.  Had a nice day, had a nice dinner, and a great cake.

Lesley was kind to me - just enough candles so that I would not pass out trying to blow them out!













I worked on our website some and sorted out some paperwork.  The shipment of our barrels to Grenada has been processed so we are winding down our stay here on land for this year.  Looking forward to being back aboard.

This has being an unusual summer for me (us) with medical issues as well as others.  Revisited some great friends this year - Hi Cheryl and Buzz, Greg and Kate (plus pooches), Alan & Kathy, others, but ready to move on again.

Will see what the New Year brings

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday you youngster!

    The pooches miss you.... So do we!

    A week from Sunday and I'm off to Spain. See you in the isle of spice!

    ReplyDelete