Sunday, November 6, 2011

Waiting out weather

No better place to wait out weather than here in Charleston.  Lots of great pubs and restaurants and places to explore.

Alan and I did some more boat maintenance today and did more organizing and putting of stuff (man is there a lot of stuff) away.

With severe offshore gales and no desire to do the ICW we will sit tight here until probably Tuesday then jump offshore and complete the trip to Miami.

With the unexpected delay in the trip Alan had to leave - sorry to see him go.

I am having severe second thoughts about staying on board - with Alan leaving I did not sign on to deliver this boat - but I have been put in the position of having to do a delivery (remember I signed on to help) with little help if any and questionably able crew on board.

No comments:

Post a Comment