Sunday, April 8, 2012

Regatta Day 2

I  walked up to Hamilton Point yesterday so that I could watch the start of the second day of racing.  Weather was still good with a strong easterly wind blowing.  I will upload images once internet access improves - right now it is terrible.

Start of J-24 Race

One boat tries to force it's way back
Penalty turn

Start of double ender race - I was in the wrong place


On the way back from Hamilton point - picture of Gra'inne at anchor.

I was out of position for the start of the double ender race but today I was able to get right at the finish line so go some good pictures.  Will upload those tomorrow after I try again to get a few pictures of the start of the last race of Lower Bay. 

1 comment:

  1. Lots of room around you.... Better hope all those little sailboats don't decide to anchor all around you.

    ReplyDelete