Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Salvage Diver

Several days ago I was replacing the zinc on the Nissan Outboard and I needed a small screw driver. I asked Lesley to get a small driver that I use for everything and pass it over. I had the OB in the dink and was holding it with one hand and trying to hold the boat with the other - told her to go ahead and throw it - I missed a catch and the screwdriver went swimming. So yesterday after returning to this spot and re anchoring we went swimming, checked the anchor etc. Lesley said she was going to look for the screwdriver - I said yeah right - like you have a snowballs chance in hell of finding it. Three dives later she found it.


The screw driver in not even 6inches long...........





Diver services available - contact Lesley................

3 comments:

  1. With that sort of "Positional Recall" I think you need to have her go back to yesterdays "Lobster Hole" when those youngsters grow up a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greg:

    She did a MOB mark on the GPS - we shall return!!!!

    Bobby

    ReplyDelete
  3. PERFECT! I have one of these as well, a small screw driver. When I drop ours overboard, I know who to call! :=) Impressive

    ReplyDelete