Monday, May 28, 2012

A Day in Naples

I have an appointment with my Oncologist in the morning in Naples so we are going to do that then go to a really great Southwestern Restaurant that we tried last summer - "Agave".  Great moles' and chili and spicy things from my old stomping grounds.

After lunch we are off to the Naples Zoo and then will check out a new to us Trader Joes that recently opened in Naples.  More later...........

But, tonight we are having Lesley's squash casserole, homemade cornbread, baby backribs on the grill (over a charcoal/hickory wood chip fire).  And for desert "Fat Boy Juniors!  Then we are watching the Hatfield's and McCoy's  a new mini series on The History Channel.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh Baby Backs. I can smell them from all the way over here.

    did I say how much I love baby backs?

    Prescott got a big thumbs up from Kate, because of many items but one big one was the presence of a Trader Joes. I've never been.

    Ummmm Baby Backs!

    ReplyDelete