Friday, March 16, 2012

Rigging parts, Seco South

We finished up a rigging project (we thought) on Tuesday and realized that we needed a couple of parts that we did not have.  I called Jean at Seco South via Skype at about noon and spoke with a rigger to confirm the parts for the 98 350 were correctly identified.

Jean arranged to have the parts sent out via FedEx that afternoon.  I got the tracking number at about 2:00pm and then tracked the package to Memphis, Puerto Rico, then early Wednesday to St Lucia where the status indicated "available for clearance".  I called the local FedEx Office and spoke with a nice lady and I verified that the parts were for me and a Yacht in Transit.  I checked the FedEx tracking info at about 3:pm on Wednesday and it indicated that the package had been delivered.  I walked up to the Rodney Bay Marina and picked up my package.  This is an all time record for any package that I have received in 5 seasons in the Caribbean!

No comments:

Post a Comment