Thursday, April 3, 2014

Great News - Medically

I had an appointment with my Oncologist yesterday fully expecting that I was going to have to start radiation treatment for post Prostate Cancer Surgery.  I was very very very surprised when the Doc indicated that my PSA ( I don't have a prostate any longer) level appears to have stabilized at or near the magic number of .1ng/mL.

For now at least we can celebrate as radiation treatment is on hold! So we did celebrate - had a nice lunch and a few good drafts beers at Fords Garage for lunch.  The a grilled ribeye, baked potato, and asparagus for dinner.  So what if I blew my cholesterol level all to hell, at last the PSA level seems to have stabilized.

4 comments:

  1. Great news indeed Bobby! Delighted to hear it.

    Now if we could only keep you out of those Bosun Chairs.... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way.... What a way to approach a dock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bill: Thanks, agree 190%...............

    ReplyDelete